How to train your dog like an expert. If you plan to have a dog at home or you already have it, ideally you will teach it some basic things, so coexistence will be more enjoyable for both of you. Here are some tips:
When you decide to adopt or buy a puppy you should keep in mind that your digestive system works very well, so you will want to pee 30 minutes after eating. That’s why you have to give him several times outside to do his needs.
Tips to train your dog like an expert
Routine for you to do your needs
- If you’re anxious because the dog pees and poopes everywhere, he feels it, gets stressed and learns little. Use a friendly voice, train it patiently.
- Every morning take it outside at the same time and in the same area, only so will you get used to it quickly.
- Reward him with some affectionate word when he has done it where he should.
- Don’t punish him if he one day does it outside the area he should, take him to that area.
- Establish a routine to take you in the afternoon and evening to that area as well. Remember that for the dog to get used it must always be at the same time and in the same place.
Not that you want your dog to be your robot, but there are times when it is necessary for the dog to learn to calm down and sit, as in a family reunion, for example.
- Hold a prize (snack) near your dog’s nose to smell it.
- Move the prize up by getting your dog to put his on the floor.
- When he’s in that position he lowers the prize to his snout a little bit, say the word “sit down” or “sit” and give him the prize.
- Repeat this for several continuous days until you master it.
- Then try telling her how to feel in other contexts, such as before eating or going for a walk.
Show this to your dog will get them out of trouble, because if he’s where he shouldn’t or a brave dog comes up to him, he’ll come to you as soon as you tell him.
- Put a leash and a necklace on it.
- Get down to your height and say “come” by gently pulling the rope.
- When I do, reward it with spapa.
- When you’re done, take the collar off in a safe environment and try to get it to come.
This command is very useful if your dog has taken something that could harm him and vice versa. You can use the word “loose” or “leave it”.
- Take a prize in each hand.
- Show him one of your hands with the prize and let him smell it. By doing this, you give him the order: let go.
- Let him smell it, suck and try to take it, but don’t let go, repeating the order.
- When your attempts to take it off, give him the prize from the other hand.
- Repeat this until your dog is removed at first order.
- When you do that, the next step is just to give it the prize if you walk away to the first order and look at you.
This order that can be “quiet” or “stay” teaches your dog to remain calm in the face of any temptation, such as running after another animal.
- To get started, you must master the “sit down” command.
- Open your hand in front of him and say “quiet”.
- Walk 2 steps back and reward him if he stays still.
- Increase the steps you take backwards gradually and reward him for his effort even if it is a few seconds. Give him the prize and also a lot of affection.
A place to sleep.
It is important that your dog has his own place to sleep, otherwise if he gets used to sleeping with you, he will have trouble staying away from home.
- Buy a bed comfortable enough for your friend.
- Add blankets and pillows to make it more comfortable.
- Guide him to his rest area with some prize or his favorite toy. The dog must “feel” that it is he who chooses the rest area. If you send it by force, it will associate this area with something negative.
- When you want to share your bed with him, don’t do it right away, but when he’s already trained. When you do, invite him and don’t let him in whenever he wants.
- If you change your dog from the place to sleep, make sure he’s eaten well and is tired, so he’ll accept the new place easily.
- It is important that you also be calm with the area where your dog sleeps, otherwise you will feel your nervousness.
- Uber, Lyft, & Taxis With Canines: What Automotive Providers Let You Convey Canines?
- Many puppies result in shelters mainly
- 10 Widespread Canine Grooming Errors And How To Keep away from Them
- Canine Response to Reducing Cake | Canine Cake Compilation
- Require Dog Training Suggestions? Check Out These!